Join the InanItah Fire Season Community, on Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua: annually from August 15 – February 15th.
As a visitor during the Fire Season @ InanItah, you can join in regular yoga, meditation, and 5Rhythms dance classes. Join our ceremonial cacao celebrations, group breathwork sessions, and tantra rituals. Share in ongoing natural building and permaculture projects. Take advantage of our ongoing activities and to enroll in one of our workshops.
You are invited to share and learn at InanItah. We want you to feel free to jump in anytime to explore and to share your gifts. Theefore, you’re invited to take advantage of our regular “open spaces”, where you are free to share your own interests and explore the interests of others.
You may simply want to relax, heal and nurture yourself. Eat healthy local and organic food, sit back and relax hang out by the pool and take in spectacular views of Volcan Concepcion, and celebrate life in general.
Take off on an eco-adventure. Visit waterfalls or petroglyphs, go horseback riding or kayaking, take a swim in the lake or even hike a volcano or two! If you just want to kick back and enjoy a good book, we have a great selection of books in our library.
To keep a healthy and close-knit community vibe, there is a 7-night minimum stay, with the exception of workshop participants who may stay for the length of the workshop only. We welcome you to stay on as long as you like to share a deeper experience.
- Contribute $25 per night or $675 per month. Advance commitment and payment is required for a month long stay
- Stay in one of our quaint outdoor campsites. Bring your own camping gear.
- Or, upgrade your accommodation:
- Rented tents with comfortable mattresses $2/night or $45/month.
- Dormitory beds $5/night. Please inquire for availability.
- Private cabins 12 – 16/night. Please inquire for availability.
- In order to maintain a cohesive vibration and a feeling of inclusion, everyone, including visitors, are asked to participate two times each week in community contributions. Such as, co-creating a meal or supporting general clean-up.