As an InanItah visitor you can join in regular yoga, meditation classes, tantra and breathwork sessions, as well as natural building and permaculture happenings, set off on a local eco-adventure, eat healthy local and organic food, sit back and relax, take in spectacular views of Volcan Concepcion, and celebrate life in general.
During your stay, you are invited and encouraged to participate in all regular ongoing activities, including regular communal meals, yoga classes, meditations and celebrations. We also encourage you to consider participating in one of workshops to deepen your learning experience.
There are continuous opportunities to learn at InanItah, and we want you to feel free to jump in anytime to explore and to share your gifts. You are encouraged to take advantage of our ongoing activities and to enroll in one of our workshops.
You might also like to explore the local area, visit waterfalls or petroglyphs, go horseback riding or kayaking, take a swim in the lake or even hike a volcano or two! If you just want to kick back and enjoy a good book, we have a great selection of books in our library.
To keep a healthy and close-knit community vibe, there is a 7 night minimum stay, with the exception of workshop participants who may stay for the length of the workshop only if desired. We encourage you to stay on longer to share a deeper experience.
- Contribute $24 per night, or $650 per month – advance commitment and payment is required for a month long stay
- Stay in one of our quaint outdoor campsites. Bring your own camping gear.
- Or, upgrade your accommodation:
- rented tents with comfortable mattresses $2/night.
- Dormitory beds $4/night. Please inquire for availability.
- Private cabins 12 – 16/night. Please inquire for availability.
- In order to maintain a cohesive vibration and a feeling of inclusion, everyone, including visitors, are asked to participate two times each week in community contributions, such as co-creating a meal or supporting general clean-up.