Embark on a transformational travel experience on beautiful Ometepe Island in Nicaragua.
As an InanItah Volunteer Explorer Program, we welcome you to participate in daily yoga, meditation and land based regenerative living classes. And, we offer the opportunity to learn and practice natural building and organic gardening, and conscious communication, as well as permaculture and ecovillage building principles.
Your volunteer time will include supporting ongoing building and gardening projects, service work with the local community, administrative support, food preservation and preparation, as well as maintaining and beautifying communal spaces. We will always do our best to create the opportunity for you to grow in your areas of interest. During your stay as a volunteer at InanItah, we encourage you to participate in workshops and activities as students, support staff and/or assistant instructors.
- Contribute $450 per month and 15 hours per week towards maintaining the community and special volunteer projects
- Make a 1 month minimum commitment
- Volunteers are eligible for 25% scholarships on workshops. Scholarship spots limited.
- Stay in one of our quaint outdoor campsites. Bring your own camping gear.
Or upgraded your accommodation:
- Tent rental with comfortable mattresses $45/month
- Dormitory beds $5/night. Please inquire for availability
- Private cabins $12 – 16/night. Please inquire for availability
- Hold your spot in the program with a $75 Paypal deposit.
In order to maintain a cohesive vibration and a feeling of inclusion, everyone is asked to participate two times each week in community contributions which might include picking a salad, a co-creating a meal or supporting general clean-up.
CONTACT fire.inanitah [@] gmail.com to Register
August 15, 2017 – February 15, 2018