Register for this event
Enter your details and any questions you have. Check the box below to receive an email with registration details.
At The Sanctuary
San Marcos, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
$550 Tuition - excluding accommodation
This training is designed for individuals who already work with people in field such yoga, bodywork or traditional and alternative counseling therapy and for students who have already completed the Tantric Way Series.
In this 5 day introductory training you are invited to practice tools for working with people from a place of clarity, trust and intuition.
You will develop skills to recognize and meet people just where they are at. A foundational principle of this work is that we can only dive as deep with others as we are willing to go with ourselves.
Our work together will be based in eastern, western, modern and ancient systems of body, mind & spirit integration. And, will include tools from The Tantric Way Series.
Together we will explore…
- Counseling Skill
- Theories of Systemic Constellations & Psychodrama
- Body language & body types
- Healing power of ecstatic states
- Working with Sexuality
- Emotional & Trauma Release Breath-work
- Embodied Meditation Techniques such as OSHO Meditations and Dance Movement Therapies
- Integrated Easter & Western Theories of Body Mind
- Public Speaking